Have we got you in the mood to celebrate?  

DONATE NOW!

It's easy to join the party, no amount is too small (or too big).
 
For $5 we could bring someone a cup of coffee and a balloon to remind them they are loved - how cool would that be!
 
 Just think what we could do with $20, $40 or even $100!  

Amazon Smile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice. All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you. 

logo copy.png

krogercommunityrewards.com 

Search by NPO #VI993  or by name Celebrating One

Givevia allows individuals like you to generate funding that goes directly to our organization with a simple everyday activity you’re probably already doing: shopping online.

As a brand new Non-Profit, we are working tirelessly towards our mission.  80% of your donation will go directly towards celebrating our nominees, the other 20% will cover administrative costs.  You can find our annual financials here.  

Celebrating One is a non-profit organization tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code  Federal Identification Number (EIN)E 81-4051726

Office:

8000 Walton Pkwy

Suite #236

New Albany, OH 43054

Mailing:

P.O. Box 123

New Albany, OH 43054

Contact Us

© Copyright 2020 by Celebrating One All Rights Reserved

  • Instagram
  • White LinkedIn Icon